Welcome to Winshield Time s1ep2! from Thursday afternoon, June 20, 2019.
Introductions of Dae and Arry (we're working on it!).
10 cyber security tips and tricks like:
- Do NOT click on or open hyperlinks in email.
- Do NOT use SMS (your phone number) in with two factor authentication. We recommend using an app, like Google Authenticator.
- Tell your cellular carrier to disallow porting of your number without 1) appearing in person 2) with a picture ID and 3) a secret passcode inside a retail store.
Big exits (aka liquidation events):
- Direct listing of slack as $WORK on the NYSE.
- Other big names with big exits: Beyond Meat ($BYND), Fiverr ($FVRR), Uber ($UBER), Lyft ($LYFT), and Zoom Communications ($ZM).
- Facebook Libra backlash.
- Our love for Peanut Brittle.
- Bitcoin heading towards $10k at $9559, you get 104 sats (Satoshi's) per $0.01.
- Get bitcoin by shopping, no extra money required!
- Get free Bitcoin when shopping. Check out lolli.com or twitter @trylolli (FYI: They have a very fun twitter feed :)
- Quick note about Arry’s speaking event with the AAPC (American Association of Political Consultants).
Please share Windshield Time, and give us a shout with ratings, comments, and questions about what you’d like us to explore.
Thank you for listening y’all!
p.s. Woot, we finally got a "clean" show recorded.
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/windshieldtime21/message