#ReadySetRaise2019 Showcase #2 - Farah Allen and Nael Alismail, Co-Founders of The Labz, a Music Rights Startup
* How they met
* The “Wozniak Problem” of founders
* How to find great talent
* Licensing and “fair use” of music content
* Check out the creative commons
* All kinds of respect to P-Funk (Parliament-Funkadelic)
* How sampling created a generation of music artists that don’t exist today
* The end-all be-all technical founder myth
* The team member associated with the Slim Shady song
* The team member associated with Whitney Houston
* Star Wars vs Star Trek
* * * * * * *
have you seen the @SatsApp ?
use our invite link and we’ll each get
#SatsBack [email protected] !!
* * * * * * *
Our new calendar!
CHECK out Fresh Chalk’s new post!
"The Seattle Guide to Reducing Your Carbon Footprint"
We have AMAZING sponsorships!
USD cash to bitcoin onramp at over 2600 locations around the USA.
Washington Technology Industry Association
The Blockchain Council
Get recommendations for professionals of all kinds from your friends who you trust.
Dae already took the alias “satoshi”, so no one else can take it!
Thank you for listening y’all!
Please share Windshield Time with your friends and family who are curious about bitcoin and money.
find+follow on twitter:
Dae is @LuggageDonkey
Arry is @arryinseattle
Windshield Time is @windshield21
find+follow on Tik Tok:
Would love your shiniest 5-star ratings and reviews
Be nice to each other out there :)
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/windshieldtime21/message