Charles Hoskinson, Peer to Peer vs Middlemen, Deplatforming, and Survival
Full episode: "Charles Hoskinson, CEO and Cofounder of IOHK, Former CEO of Ethereum"
subscriptions are GREATLY appreciated
Definitely listen to the interview that Pomp did with Charles in late September 2019.
The full show was released in early October 2019:
We talk about:
* A discussion about boots to kick off the show - pun not intended
* Transovereign - a great new word!
* Deplatforming and trust - why is eliminating the middle man important?
* What is Cardano? - It’s the new age financial operating system
* “it’s all about incentives” - incentives drive behavior
* “you can’t legislate success”
* What does Charles read?
* Teaching is a great way to learn
* Heuristics = rules of thumb; to help with decision making
* Mental Models are a great way to absorb information
During the intro there was a reference to Kristy-Leigh Minehan and her knowledge about mining bitcoin and cryptos
Listen to the full show we did with her:
For the sake of everything that is holy and righteous in the world, please SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel.
We only need to get to 101 subscribers.
Thank you for listening y’all!
Please share Windshield Time with your friends and family who are curious about bitcoin and money.
find+follow on twitter:
Dae is @LuggageDonkey
Arry is @arryinseattle
Matt is @matthewryancase
Windshield Time is @windshield21
find+follow on Tik Tok:
Would love your shiniest 5-star ratings and reviews
Be nice y'all :)
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/windshieldtime21/message