Mac Macsovits is the executive director at the Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association. He has made a career working in the nonprofit sector, beginning his career teaching at Cherry Creek High School, and then working with The Nature Conservancy and Special Olympics Colorado. Listen to this episode for more on how Mac and RMDSA work to support and educate families and medical professionals.
Listen and Learn:
- What healthcare providers should focus on when delivering a diagnosis
- Dispelling common myths of Down syndrome
- How Mac implements education to inspire positive change
- Why every child should be celebrated
- How RMDSA and similar national organizations prepare and support parents, medical professionals, and social workers
Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association