Apple Podcasts Rate and Review for SpotOn
Ron Glozman is the CEO & Founder of Chisel AI, a company that provides AI-based solutions for the global insurance industry. The program makes use of natural language processing and machine learning to read and interpret complex documents instantly. He is passionate about promoting the use of artificial intelligence to streamline every day, mundane tasks, despite the fears of AI taking jobs. Ron is also the co-author of The AI Book, a crowdsourced book on the different uses of AI across financial services.
Ron joins us today to describe the future of insurance and AI and how his app can help improve business efficiency and simplify repetitive tasks. He shares his academic background, his interest in logic and mathematics, and the different programming competitions he joined. Ron also explains how his app found sponsors in the insurance industry and what it can do for companies that employ home-based workers.
"When you talk, you only repeat what you know. When you listen, you might learn something new." - Ron Glozman
Today on Spot On Insurance:
- The number of countries Ron traveled to by the time he was 13.
- Ron's experience competing in contests that involve programming.
- How his first app was received by the public and how it found its way into insurance.
- Ron's experience working with various insurance companies.
- Ron's formula for luck based on statistics.
- How their app's pitch meeting went with Zurich Insurance Group.
- How insurance companies can use AI systems for repetitive tasks.
- Why insurance is not a commodity good.
- What their app can do for those who are working from home.
- Talking is the last thing you want to do when you want to learn something new.
- Never stop trying until you see the result you want.
Connect with Ron Glozman:
This episode was brought to you by…..
Insurance Licensing Services of America (ILSA), America’s Premier Insurance Compliance and Licensing experts. To learn more about ILSA and their services, visit ILSAinc.com.
Connect, Learn, Share
Thank you for joining us on this week’s episode of Spot On Insurance. For more resources and episodes, visit SpotOnInsurance.com. Subscribe so you never miss an episode. Love what you’re learning, Spot Light your review on Apple Podcasts Rate and Review For SpotOn and share your favorite episodes with friends and colleagues!