Link to Application
Link to YouTube Page
The best things in life are on the other side of difficult conversations. It is our mission to help as many people as possible to learn the keys to negotiation and conflict resolution because we believe that this will put them in the best position to live the best version of their lives. This internship will help us to proliferate our message.
Our goal is to reach more people around the globe and you will play a critical role in accomplishing this.
Additionally, as part of our team at the American Negotiation Institute, you will be afforded a number of benefits:
- Training of the highest level from our online course and official certification from the American Negotiation Institute. This will make future employers aware of your unique skill set.
- Mentorship and guidance from our staff which will help you to develop personally and professionally.
- College credit for your internship (it is your responsibility to handle the paperwork to make sure you receive credit from your school).
Although the internship is unpaid, we are invested in your success and will make this a worthwhile experience for you. Your responsibilities will include helping to create content that will be distributed for free, to people around the world.
We don’t want to understate the impact that your work will have on the lives of others.
We receive emails and messages from people all around the world every day thanking us because the free content we’ve produced has changed their lives. We’ve included screenshots of those messages below so you can get an understanding of the impact that your work will have.
This isn’t just an internship, this isn’t just a company — the work that we do changes lives.
It isn’t easy, but it’s worth it. Will you join us?
If the answer is yes, here are your next steps. Send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Cover letter explaining why you want to join the team and how you will contribute to our mission.
- The contact information of one reference.
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/negotiate-anything.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.