Stephen, Mark, and Matt's longest episode yet and NOT because we are getting long-winded! Lot's to cover this week: COVID cases rising but mortality rates decreasing, the effectivity of masks, airborne particles, horseshoe crabs, fall semester fears, smell checks vs. temperature checks, and distinguishing between science and para-science. Man alive! Enjoy this one!
We offer transcription now! Caution, it is AI transcription so please excuse AI errors.
- Download here - https://bit.ly/383ak2W
- See it on the podcast website here - https://bit.ly/3eQO8uW
Can you Rate and Give us a Review in Apple Podcasts?
Please consider supporting us to help upgrade our equipment and offload our editing responsibilities:
- Give monthly (as little as $5 a month) on our Patreon Page -https://www.patreon.com/pandemicpodcast
- Give a one time gift through Venmo at @mattboettger
- Give a one time gift through PayPal here: https://paypal.me/mattboettger
Matt's Other "Living the Real" Podcast:
- Download Matt's FREE Quarterly Momentum Plan Template here.
- Subscribe to Matt's Living the Real Podcast: https://bit.ly/3fyPIlx
- Learn more about Matt's 3-M framework here: https://bit.ly/2UQIi59
Things Discussed on Episode:
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/pandemicpodcast)