Connie & Alex review the week's events in tech and then talk to Kevin Hartz and Troy Steckenrider III, two of the co-founders of One, a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) that has raised $200 million to pursue a reverse merger in the tech space.
1. "Inspired" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3918-inspired)
2. "Dream Catcher" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4650-dream-catcher)
3. "Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/5759-blippy-trance)
4. "Pamgaea" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4193-pamgaea)
5. "EDM Detection Mode" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/3687-edm-detection-mode)