Google Pixel 5, Amazon One, AppleTV+
- Google's Launch Night in was a snooze
- Amazon Sidewalk will join your neighborhood together - or invade your privacy
- Amazon wants your palm print. Will you give it to them?
- James Bond delayed to 2021: Movie theaters are dying
- Subway sandwiches are not made with bread in Ireland, and their chicken is less than 50% chicken, but Popeye's is the best
- Apple TV+ is about to lose a whole lot of subscribers - what should we watch?
- How soap operas are filming during the pandemic
- Prime day is October 13th - will you shop?
- Libraries are being squeezed by publishers over ebooks and audiobooks
- Google TV is good, but Google seems to have lost interest like they lose interest in everything
- MIxer screws Ninja over; Ninja makes bank
- Sonos sues Google for multi-room audio patents
- Facebook merges Instagram, WhatsApp, and Facebook logins
- US judge saves TikTok; Fleetwood Mac rejoices
- The Social Dilemma is Reefer Madness for 2020
- If you pay ransomware, the Treasury Department will come after you
- H1-B visas cut off; tech giants cry out
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Alex Wilhelm, Iain Thomson, and Simone de Rochefort
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech