Welcome to season 1, episode 1 of Pandemic!
This first episode provides the why for starting this, and introduction to the three guests (an epidemiologist from Harvard, a doctor of internal medicine from the University of Colorado Hospital and a talking head), as well and discuss some important topics like:
- Where are we at right now as of 3/5 with the Coronavirus?
- How does it compare to other pandemics in human history.
- How is it transmitted.
- Who is at risk?
- How long does it last on surfaces and which kind.
- What about asymptomatic infections?
- When will this end?
- What can we do stow the virus?
- How should we prepare reasonably (should we buy water???)?
- What can we do to supercharge our mindset so not as to live in fear.
- ...and a lot more!
Don't forgot to ask any questions you may have by tweeting the question with #pandemicpodcast
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/pandemicpodcast)