Today we talk about some encouraging things:
- Telluride becoming the first town in the country to test antibodies of all 8,000 residents.
- The promise of the anti-malarial drug being offered to many critically ill New Yorkers.
- Some new promising antiviral drugs.
- Looking for the gift in our current circumstances.
- Matt shares a story that changed his life in New York about 12 years ago.
Please consider supporting our podcast to obtain better recording equipment and a small part time editor. You can do so by visiting our Patreon page here. Thank you so much!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/pandemicpodcast)