AOC Streams Among US, iPhone Reviews, RIP Quibi
- Politicians go gamer: AOC streams Among Us, Biden's Animal Crossing Island
- How campaigning on social media is changing
- Did social media break democracy?
- Bot orders $18,752 of McFlurrys every minute
- iPhone 12 reviews are in - the flat edges are cool, 5G is not.
- Quibi fails after only 6 months
- Google Stadia developer says streamers should be paying game developers for the right to stream their games
- DOJ sues Google over antitrust
- Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg will testify before Senate Judiciary Committee on November 17th
- The US government goes after Section 230
- Judge says the US government can't ban WeChat
- Edward Snowden gets permanent residence in Russia
- RIAA takes down 18 GitHub projects for downloading YouTube videos
- Adobe Max introduces controversial AI filters
- iPhone 12 - are you skipping this year?
- Xbox Series x or Playstation 5?
- The coolest electric cars
*Correction*: Adobe does not sanction the "Make Her Smile" video. Attributing this video to Adobe was an error on TWiT's part.
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Shira Lazar, Heather Kelly, and Brianna Wu
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech