This is the 13th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded April 30, 2010. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston
and Scott Wright
. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
* New Facebook Changes – Social Graph, Social Plugins and Instant Personalization. Here are two articles
to read on the new changes. Want to know more about the new Graph API? Read Facebook’s documentation
* Tom updated his Facebook Privacy & Security Guide to version 2.1
. This update includes all the latest changes to Facebook. Download and share with friends and family!
* Opps. Blippy Users’ Credit Card Numbers Exposed in Google Search Results
. Does it really matter?
They just got more funding!
* 1.5 million stolen Facebook IDs
up for sale
* Twitter to remove Basic Authentication for Apps
. Only OAuth allowed now
. That’s a good thing!
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
. Thanks for listening!