This is the 14th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded May 14th, 2010. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston
and Scott Wright
. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
* Yelp Security Hole Puts Facebook User Data At Risk, Underscores Problems With Instant Personalization
(two XSS holes in a few days discovered)
* Want to know what Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) is and how it works at a basic level? Check out Episode 2 of our podcast
* Facebook Leaks IP Addresses via Email
* Facebook is dying, social is not
. Is Facebook overplaying your hand?
* Diaspora “The Open Source Anti-Facebook”
raised $133,182 (close to 4,000 supporters!
* Dispite all this…Facebook Rolls out New Security Features
* What does Facebook publish about you and your friends
? Searching the OpenGraph
* I Can Stalk U
– Raising awareness about inadvertent information sharing
aims to take over where Blippy left off
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
. Thanks for listening!