Audience Questions for ep22 of Ask Kati Anything!
- How is a therapist generally trained to respond when they notice their client getting teary in session?
- Hi Kati! I really struggle with feeling responsible for other people's emotions, including my therapist. I constantly analyze people to ensure...
- Hi Kati, I have this problem that nobody seems to understand. It has to do with time and my feeling that I wasted my whole life so far...
- Is it normal to feel exhausted for weeks at a time? Things still mostly get done but...
- Hi Kati! A little question about morals/ethics. My mom slept with my therapist. They were ‘friends’ before he became my therapist and I walked in on them...
- Good morning! How do you deal with people that are in therapy and have trust issues? Therefore, it's hard to open up to a therapist and afraid to talk about sensitive issues. Thanks from San Francisco, CA!
- Hi Kati :) I sometimes struggle with the end of therapy sessions because I have the feeling we discovered a thousand more problems I have to deal...
- Hi Kati!! Am I a weirdo for still missing my old therapist after a year and a half? And how do I stop comparing my new one to my old one?
- Can bulimia be only anxiety related? Or is it then considered self-harm etc? I've been having binge-purge episodes throughout this year. I guess everything else would...
- Hi Kati! How can I bring up something that a friend does that bothers me without hurting their feelings? I have a friend who when he's...
- Hey Kati. How can I stop judging myself for feeling the way I do? It took me a long time to somewhat see how I feel, but I still feel like I shouldn't feel the way I do. I get really frustrated that I can't feel the way I'm "supposed to". I fight myself all the time and it is really exhausting. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!
Every Tuesday & Friday Kati posts a journal prompt to help keep you motivated and working on yourself! https://www.youtube.com/katimorton/join
Where to get Kati's book
Are u ok?
Kati's Amazon Suggestions
I do not currently offer online therapy. BetterHelp can connect you with a licensed, online counselor. I receive commissions on referrals to BetterHelp. I only recommend services I know and trust.
Do you want to help me support the creation of mental health videos? https://www.katimorton.com/kati-morton-patreon/
Opinions That Don't Matter! (2nd podcast)
PO Box #665 1223 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90403
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call a local emergency telephone number or go immediately to the nearest emergency room.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/katimorton)