This is the 25th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded July 1, 2011. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston
and Scott Wright
. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
* LinkedIn SSL Leaves Accounts Vulnerable to Hijacking
* Facebook adds two-factor authentication, other new security features
* Facebook facial recognition
. How it looks, fact and myth, and how we would fix the problems.
* Firesheep for Android Phones (FaceNiff
* LinkedIn, Foursquare and Netflix on Android Store Your Passwords in Unencryped Text Files
* Social Media Background Checks
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
and follow us on Twitter
. Thanks for listening!