If you want to build wealth
there are three asset classes to work with – real estate, paper assets, and growing your own business.
In this third session of the Financial Mentor Podcast, Jaime Tardy from EventualMillionaire.com
shares unique insights into how to build wealth using specifically the business/entrepreneurial path.
Jaime has interviewed more than 100 self-made millionaires
who built their wealth by following the entrepreneurial path. The interviews taught her clear patterns that lead to success in business, and Jaime has distilled these patterns into a core set of principles which she shares in this podcast.
These are real insights from real millionaires that replace common myths taught elsewhere. This is essential learning for anyone seeking financial independence because more people achieve wealth through owning their own business than any other path.
In this episode you will discover:
* Why the “passion vs. profit” conundrum is a dangerous illusion.
* The insidious nature of excuses and how to get past them.
* The critical role of a compelling business model to entrepreneurial success.
* Why successful entrepreneurs are infomaniacs because of the competitive edge it gives them.
* The “just-in-time” strategy to overcome information overwhelm so you can get more done in less time.
* Why millionaires are fascinated by boring ideas like goal setting and accountability
(hint: because they get results).
* The critical role measurement plays in achieving your goals.
* Discover what's more important – focusing on process or results? (Surprise! It's not what you think.)
* The unexpected 20/20 hindsight that makes who you become more important than the money earned.
* Why the worn-out wisdom of working on your weakness is flawed in today's business world – pursue your strengths instead.
* The key role that environment and positive influencers play in your success.
Resources and Links Mentioned In The Show:
* Jaime's EventualMillionaire.Com
* The recommended book So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love
* The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.
* Cal Newport's book So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love
Help Out The Show:
I'm very excited to announce this third episode of the new Financial Mentor podcast.