In Episode 100, Ben and Scott discuss some of the most recent happenings in Office 365 including the GA of group-based licensing and the “worldwide” release of Microsoft Kaizala, and how to track tasks in Microsoft Word.
* Save $500 on your Live! 360 Orlando registration with the code OSPK45
– Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
– How do you know what’s going on with the health of your Office 365 tenant? With Office365Mon!
* Sperry Software
– Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
– Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
– We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
* Rachio 3 WiFi Smart Lawn Sprinkler Controller, Works with Alexa, 8-Zone
* Arlo Q – 1080p HD Security Camera | 2-way audio | Indoor only | Works with Alexa (VMC3040)
* Arlo Q Plus – 1080p HD Security Camera | 2-way audio | PoE/AC Adapter powered | Indoor only | Works with Alexa (VMC3040S)
* Azure AD group-based license management is now generally available!
* Assign licenses to users by group membership in Azure Active Directory
* Microsoft Kaizala
* Kaizala regional availability
* Coordinate work across dynamic networks of people using Microsoft Kaizala
* Kaizala management portal
* Stream Adds Intelligent Features for All Office 365 Commercial Users
* Microsoft Word is getting a to-do feature to help people manage documents
About the sponsors
Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io
for more info.
“How do I know what’s going on with the health of my Office 365 tenant?” When there’s a problem with your tenant you need to know what’s going on before your users. Office365Mon helps you understand not only when your tenant goes down, but how well it’s performing. When you do have a problem,