This week Marty and Matt are joined by Murad Mahmudov from Adaptive Capital to discuss:
- Binance hack
- onlynet=onion in config file - h/t Evan Kaloudis
- TFTC.io launch
- Our Lightning node was stolen https://1ml.com/node/02d419c9af624d0e7a7c90a60b9ffa35f4934973a9d7d3b4175cc3cc28b7ffcde1
- bip-taproot https://github.com/sipa/bips/blob/bip-schnorr/bip-taproot.mediawiki
- Wasabi guide bitcoin-only.com @6102bitcoin https://github.com/6102bitcoin/FAQ/blob/master/wasabi.md
- Honeyminer Mac release
- One entity is responsible for 50% of BCH transactions
- Andrew Chow on PSBT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6xZSRDXUiU&feature=youtu.be
Shoutout to this week's listener contributor, Pedro. Here's the video he shared https://youtu.be/NO1aDZ6L4NQ?t=1118
Thank you to this week's sponsors.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and checkout their 2-of-3 multisig vaults. You get 3-months free of Saifedean Ammous' The Bitcoin Standard Research Bulletin when you sign up.
Cash App. Head over to the App Store or Google Play Store, download cash.app and start #stackingsats today.