Welcome to Historical AF where a historian and a librarian deliver the funny, weird, morbid and spooky historical nuggets you never knew you needed. This week find out who we are, what we are doing, and why you should love us and keep coming back. This informal chat is a way to introduce ourselves so that we can jump full force into history in episode 1. In this episode, we describe our format, show how you support us, and give you a sneak peek into next week's theme! Full disclosure, we may be professionals but your girls like to cuss, sorry family.
- Want to be featured in our next Extra AF episode? E-mail your historical experiences, the funny/weird stories from your hometown, a family story or legend, and your true crime/paranormal experiences to [email protected]!
- We have new merch! Mason jars are here and we couldn't be more pumped! They are a Southerner's dream… https://shop.spreadshirt.com/historicalafpod/
- To get access to exclusive additional content, join Patreon today at https://www.patreon.com/HistoricalAFPod! Patreon members have early access to the podcast and enjoy benefits like book lists, bucket lists, bloopers, drunk dives, deleted scenes, and more!!
- Finally, don't forget to rate and review us on Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Facebook and, the like to help us become more visible!
- Artwork by Kyna Stys
- Intro & Outro Music by Camilo GP
- Hold Music by Lobo Loco-Pianoman Play Sofa Again (Copyright Free Download from Jamendo Music)
- Sound Effects from Free Music Archive, Sound Bible, Free Sound, and Fesliyan Studios