In the advertising world, honesty is not always easy to come by, which makes it a valuable commodity: the agencies that can master it can expect to have a major advantage.
Today we are talking with Peter Kozodoy: author of the book Honest to Greatness, speaker, and founder of GEM Advertising, a full-service international agency with a wide breadth of industry experience.
What You Will Learn:
- What led Peter to focus on honesty and integrity above all.
- Peter's client vetting process.
- How to align client wants and feasible outcomes.
- Achieving a balance between long-term strategy and the speed of the market.
- Talent discovery strategies for the hiring process.
- How agencies can work around the 'build-to-sell' millennial mindset.
- Stradeso (Peter's new venture), and the impact of turnkey markets for services.
- Trends in CMO attrition and how they should affect an agency’s approach.
Links and Resource from This Episode:https://peterkozodoy.com/https://gem-advertising.com/