Every year that we break down all our travel stats, best meals, best travel superlatives, best drinks, etc and we hear a ton of feedback from you all.
Apparently, these are some of your favorite episodes.
We'll be running a 7 part series (!!!) that covers our superlatives, the stats, best meals, best coffee/wine, best beer, best desserts, and best experiences in our year in review.
In this episode, we go into the Superlatives of our 2019 travel year. Best of, worst of, the best value, and a host of other things.
We'll be covering flights, drives, accommodations, and some experiences, but food and drink have their own episodes coming later this month.
So if you're into the numbers, or would like to compare your stats with ours have a listen! And then definitely reach out to @ExtraPackofPeanuts and let us know some of your stats like craziest thing you did or bought, the most unexpected thing in a good way that happened to you &/or your biggest travel mishap in 2019!
Today's episode has been sponsored by our friends at Sauv's!
In This Episode
- 06:30 Most Expensive Accommodations
- 09:23 Cheapest Accommodations
- 13:21 The Best Value
- 16:45 The Worst Value
- 18:00 Favorite Accommodations
- 25:00 Least Favorite Accommodations
- 26:25 Best/Worst Flights
- 31:20 The Craziest Thing (in our lives)
- 36:00 Best Thing We Bought
- 40:42 Biggest Travel Change
- 43:28 Most Unexpected Good Thing
- 48:10 Most Unexpected Bad Thing
- 51:32 Most Underwhelming Thing
- 55:30 Neatest Person We Met
- 01:01:17 Biggest Travel Mishap