Kensa Ground Source Heat Pumps are the topic of this weeks betatalk podcast.
Nathan took along some of his usual guest engineers to Kensa's HQ to have a chat about heat pumps, training and their "shoebox" design for district and community heating systems.
Topics discussed are:
- Geology of the UK
- Drilling bore holes for heat pumps
- Calculating the ground array for ground source heat pumps
- Shoebox vs heat interface units
- Can the grid cope with heat pumps
- Nuclear is bad for the environment
It's a good episode...enjoy