This is the 32nd episode of the Social Media Security Podcast sponsored by SecureState
. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston
and Scott Wright
recorded April 25, 2013. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
* A Little Privacy, Please! Your Rights and Social Media Policies
. Tom and Scott discuss why you should be reading the privacy polices of the social networks you use.
* AP Twitter account hacked; report of White House bombs false
* Beware Twitter “password check” sites – there are fakes, and there are fake fakes!
* Is your Twitter password secure?
* What is “Facebook Home”
and what are the potential privacy ramifications of using it
on your Android device?
* Are you over-sharing?
A discussion of the privacy paradox we all face
* Check out SecureState’s latest whitepaper
on the new concerns with privacy!
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
, follow us on Twitter
and like us on Facebook
. Thanks for listening!