While we would like to be the hero in God's triumphal parade, truth is we are former enemies of Christ. In the Roman triumph, some of the captives would be let go—given a chance to live. While others were put to death. This is a strong imagery—we are given new life in Christ while at the same time dying to self and on our way to death. Captives, whose lives are being used to spread forth the beautiful aroma of Christ wherever we go. Like Paul, God continually leads us to death in a triumphal procession and in this way everywhere reveals the knowledge of him.
Reach Out and Chat
Join the conversation on social media by chatting about the show with the hashtag: #unfoldingwords
Also, leave a comment on: www.unfoldingwords.com/blog/episode44
Connect with me on social media:
If you enjoyed this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts(http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/unfolding-words/id1390433611?mt=2) or https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=189030&refid=stpr(http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/unfolding-words?refid=stpr) kindly leave a 5-star rating, a review and subscribe!
Help Spread the Word:
We'd love it if you could please share #Unfolding Words with your Twitter followers. Click Here To Post A Tweet
Ways to subscribe to Unfolding Words
- Click to subscribe via Apple Podcasts (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/unfolding-words/id1390433611?mt=2)
- Click to listen on Google Podcast (http://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xODA5NDgucnNz)
- Click to subscribe via Spotify(http://open.spotify.com/show/3SfAJ6dbzkqZhPRMd5Rhsl?si=YdqW7JE4Qmynakt_ydPGMQ)
- Click to subscribe via Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/unfolding-words?refid=stpr)
- Click to subscribe via RSS (http://feeds.buzzsprout.com/180948.rss)
Support the show (https://cash.app/$UnfoldingWords)