As followers of Jesus, living peaceably with all people should be a hallmark of our lives. Never let yourself be the reason for an un-peaceful relationship with another person. As a believer, you should be known by living peaceably in the neighborhood, in your city, on your job, and show yourself to be pleasant. When people speak of you, one of the things they should say about you is that you are a person of peace. Listen to this episode, to learn how to live in peace with others and walk in the example Jesus Christ left.
Reach Out and Chat
Join the conversation on social media by chatting about the show with the hashtag: #unfoldingwords
Connect with me on social media:
If you enjoyed this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/unfolding-words/id1390433611?mt=2) or Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/unfolding-words?refid=stpr) kindly leave a 5-star rating, a review and subscribe!
Help Spread the Word:
We'd love it if you could please share #Unfolding Words with your Twitter followers. Click Here To Post A Tweet
Ways to subscribe to Unfolding Words
- Click to subscribe via Apple Podcasts (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/unfolding-words/id1390433611?mt=2)
- Click to listen on Google Podcast (http://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xODA5NDgucnNz)
- Click to subscribe via Spotify (http://open.spotify.com/show/3SfAJ6dbzkqZhPRMd5Rhsl?si=YdqW7JE4Qmynakt_ydPGMQ)
- Click to subscribe via Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/unfolding-words?refid=stpr)
- Click to subscribe via RSS (http://feeds.buzzsprout.com/180948.rss)
Support the show (https://cash.app/$UnfoldingWords)