@OrthoEvalPal we have a fully loaded podcast show today talking about ergonomics for people who sit a lot at work. Going to not get too technical here. I want to bring out a few pointers about ergonomic evaluations and how small workstation changes can make a huge difference in how a person feels while at work. I will mention the following:
1. Influencing your patient more than 1 hour per day, 3 days a week.
2. Chair height and position.
3. Sustained postural stress.
4. Monitor height and distance.
5. Importance of headsets.
6. Keyboard distance and height and much more!
Be sure to check out our 330+ videos on our YouTube Channel called Ortho Eval Pal with Paul Marquis
Follow our Podcast show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and most all other podcasting platforms. Just search: Ortho Eval Pal
If you are serious about Ortho Eval Pal content, click HERE and ask to join our closed Facebook page.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6GY24EJMBHTMU&source=url)