There has been a lot of research regarding the use of back braces and I've seen back braces used for many years but, there is a steady decline in the use of back braces and today I help to explain why. In this episode I will talk about:
1. Why a patient needs a back brace.
2. When back braces are most indicated.
3. What we are doing with patients if we are not bracing them.
4. Diagnoses where back braces are useful.
5. Patient scenarios and much more!
Be sure to check out our 330+ videos on our YouTube Channel called Ortho Eval Pal with Paul Marquis
Follow our Podcast show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and most all other podcasting platforms. Just search: Ortho Eval Pal
If you are serious about Ortho Eval Pal content, click HERE and ask to join our closed Facebook page.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6GY24EJMBHTMU&source=url)