Welcome to BedtimeGamer’s newest addition to our podcast content, Night School, where we dive into everything you need to know about a specific topic in the nerd world. Our first series will be all about RPGs, focusing specifically on Dungeons and Dragons, 5th Edition.
In this episode of Night School: D&D series, Shawn, Emily, Austin, and Drew share their first experiences with tabletop role-playing games. They discuss the definition of an RPG, along with their tips for getting started.
- Panel Introductions - 00:27
- Defining an RPG - 4:20
- Describing a typical D&D session - 10:20
- How to get started - 17:15
- What should you buy? - 19:40
- What if I don't know anyone currently playing? - 22:26
- Dice! - 24:35
- Miniatures - 27:42
- Other RPGs - 32:28
- Respect yo' DM - 44:10
- Next Week's Preview and HW - 51:10
Intro by Rolemusic - "Omou_matsu", http://rolemusic.sawsquarenoise.com/