Welcome to BedtimeGamer’s newest addition to our podcast content, Night School, where we dive into everything you need to know about a specific topic in the nerd world. Our first series is all about getting started with RPGs, focusing specifically on Dungeons and Dragons, 5th Edition.
In this episode of Night School: D&D series, Shawn, Emily, Austin, and Drew discuss building a character in Dungeons and Dragons, including their favorite characters they've played, the difference between races and classes, and some basic tips to help you get started.
- Our First Characters - 1:00
- Other Favorite Characters - 9:15
- How to Choose a Character - 16:50
- Consulting your DM/Balancing a Party - 25:44
- Picking a Class - 30:15
- Picking a Race - 37:25
- Things to Consider - 43:05
- Background, Backstory, Alignment, oh my! - 45:53
Intro by Rolemusic - "Omou_matsu", http://rolemusic.sawsquarenoise.com/