If you've ever struggled to write your own content, explain what you do or introduce yourself with confidence... you might be missing one of 3 brand fundamentals that I'm talking about today.
Your backstory, your brand story (whether for a personal brand or a "business" brand) and a one-liner or elevator pitch are all foundations of brand building that so many of us skip because they seem like they're a bit dry or too much work.
Today I'm going to share...
- My own failure to use them (and what it cost me)
- What each of these 3 things are and where you'll use them
- How to create the right balance of personal and professional in your backstory
- The brand story framework that changed the course of my business
- And an example of how to write a memorable one-liner
Grab a notepad and pen because this episode is jam-packed!
✨ FREE MASTERCLASS: How to Become the Go-To Expert in Your Niche Without Working to the Point of Burnout
SAVE YOUR SEAT ▷ https://personalbrandingproject.co/expert
Mentioned in this episode:
My "back story" video on YouTube