Mandy Balak is the founder of Ace, RISE Conference and Date Night YYC. She's a successful entrepreneur, a connector and a leader -- but as you'll hear from our chat, it's been anything but a smooth journey to get here.
Like so many entrepreneurs, Mandy has had to experience all sorts of failures, setbacks and disappointments along the way, but has used them to fuel her mission to bring women together and lift each other up.
In today's episode we talk about:
- The bumpy (and lonely) road that led her to founding ACE
- Why in-person events are so important for entrepreneurs (and women in general)
- How isolation can be costly to both our mental health and our businesses
- The one thing that all successful entrepreneurs have in common
- What to expect from this year's RISE Conference in Lake Louise
✨ FREE MASTERCLASS: How to Become the Go-To Expert in Your Niche Without Working to the Point of Burnout
SAVE YOUR SEAT ▷ https://personalbrandingproject.co/expert
Connect with Mandy:
Mandy on IG 👉🏼 https://www.instagram.com/mandybalak/
Ace on IG 👉🏼 https://www.instagram.com/theaceclass_/
Ace Talks podcast 👉🏼 https://www.theaceclass.com/ace-talks-episodes
Connect with Kat: