Dr. Stephen Kissler and Matt Boettger talk candidly about how the protests surrounding Black Lives Matter is NOT a change of "narrative" for the pandemic by healthcare professionals and scientists, but rather part of the solution. This is one if not the best episode yet according to Matt. :-) Listen now!
We offer transcription now! Caution, it is AI transcription so please excuse AI errors.
- Download here - https://bit.ly/2YfP59q
- See it on the podcast website here - https://bit.ly/3eQO8uW
Can you Rate and Give us a Review in Apple Podcasts?
Please consider supporting us to help upgrade our equipment and offload our editing responsibilities:
- Give monthly (as little as $5 a month) on our Patreon Page -https://www.patreon.com/pandemicpodcast
- Give a one time gift through Venmo at @mattboettger
- Give a one time gift through PayPal here: https://paypal.me/mattboettger
Matt Started a New Podcast:
- Check out Matt's new "Living the Real" podcast which just released this week. You can find more information on his website and please do not forgot to sign up to get information on future content as well as be notified when Living the Real is approved on Apple Podcasts.
- Living the Real Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1066381
- Sign Up To Be Notified on Future Content and When LTR is approved in the Apple Podcast directory: https://www.livingthereal.com
- Learn more about Matt's 3-M framework here: https://www.livingthereal.com/about
Things Discussed on Episode:
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/pandemicpodcast)