The audience questions for Ask Kati Anything ep.10 are:
- Hi Kati! I was wondering if it’s unhealthy or weird that I go to my teacher to vent and get advice instead of my mom or family? I feel like it’s so weird, but I’m more comfortable with her, is that messed up? Thanks!
- How to help a spouse get help. Working on myself has been a process but finally getting my anxiety and codependency and trust issues in order but if we’re both not healing and bettering ourselves it’s not going to work. My spouse desperately needs to work on opening up, communication...
- Hi! I sometimes have a hard time telling the difference between letting yourself feel an emotion, just let it pass through...
- Is it common to fantasize about going through a traumatic event? Does this only happen among...
- What is the etiquette if your therapist goes through a loss in their family? I have my first session with my therapist since his mom died, and I'm really nervous. I feel like my struggles are nothing in the face of....
- How to deal with “touch starvation” during quarantine when there isn’t anyone at home available or safe enough for it and social distancing is being encouraged?
- Hi Kati, how do you get people to open up? I am one of those people who never talk about their feelings and what is going on. I think it has a lot to do with my...
- Hi Kati, since you have a significant social media presence and share some of your life online, what do you do if your clients know more about you than they should? I know...
Every Tuesday & Friday Kati posts a journal prompt to help keep you motivated and working on yourself! https://www.youtube.com/katimorton/join
Where to get Kati's book
Are u ok?
Kati's Amazon Suggestions
I do not currently offer online therapy. BetterHelp can connect you with a licensed, online counselor. I receive commissions on referrals to BetterHelp. I only recommend services I know and trust.
Do you want to help me support the creation of mental health videos? https://www.katimorton.com/kati-morton-patreon/
Opinions That Don't Matter! (2nd podcast)
PO Box #665 1223 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, CA 90403
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call a local emergency telephone number or go immediately to the nearest emergency room.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/katimorton)