There is a lot of uncertainty in the world right now. If you’re wondering: How should I respond as a startup if something happens in the world or in my community? Or how can my business respond appropriately to add value? This episode will help you to avoid being tone-deaf in your business communications during uncertain times.
In this podcast episode, Tania shares what it means to be tone-deaf to your customers and your community.
We discuss in this episode, on how to avoid tone-deaf business communications in uncertain times:
- Questions you might have during uncertain times as a business owner. (3:00)
- What it means to be tone-deaf as a business. (4:25)
- 3 tips to avoid tone-deaf business communications in an uncertain world. (6:08)
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/7
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.