As an entrepreneur, staying motivated is easier said than done, but it’s without a doubt, essential for the success of your business.
How do you currently stay motivated on your hard days, when you're tempted to give up? Do you have steps in place to help you tap into motivation to keep moving forward?
In this podcast episode, Tania speaks about how you can help yourself to keep your motivation level consistently high for those difficult days when stress and the temptation to quit cross your mind.
We discuss in this episode, on how to keep your motivation level high:
- Common reasons why new entrepreneurs can feel like giving up. (4:00)
- 5 steps you can take to keep your motivation level high consistently. (8:00)
- What to do if you're not sure if you should give up on your business or continue on. (18:22)
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/10
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.