Have you heard of business being compared to sports before? If you’ve listened to previous episodes of this podcast, you have heard me say that we approach entrepreneurship as a team sport here and that it’s a mindset that will be an advantage for your startup.
In this podcast episode, Tania explains why it matters to be relationship-focused and shares with you three advantages of approaching entrepreneurship as a team sport.
We discuss in this episode, on why you should consider entrepreneurship a team sport:
- Why business is often compared to sports. (2:35)
- Why the most successful entrepreneurs value teamwork. (5:00)
- Three advantages of approaching entrepreneurship as a team sport. (8:30)
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/16
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.