As an entrepreneur, you are in a unique and powerful position to choose who you want to work with or not. When choosing who you work with, whether it's co-founders, business partners, mentors, coaches or employees, research shows it works best for all parties involved when your values are aligned.
In this podcast episode, Tania helps you start to identify your core values (and the values of others) so that you can choose working relationships that work.
We discuss in this episode, on how shared values and goals leads to working relationships:
- Why it is important to choose your working relationships strategically. (3:09)
- What you can do to help you identify potentially good working relationships. (5:30)
- An easy way to start identifying your core values. (7:57)
- How to start identifying the core values of others. (11:54)
Enjoyed this episode? Heard something useful? Let us know!
- Please leave a review to support the show on your favourite podcast player. Thank you if you're willing!
- Please share this episode with a friend who can benefit from it: https://www.startupadvantagepodcast.com/17
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.