In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest Ann Miura-Ko of FLOODGATE answer listener questions including:
- How does a CEO balance his/her time given the several responsibilities/opportunities?
- FLOODGATE seems to focus on business plans through referals that you trust. Why is that? How can somebody with a great product idea and great credentials get noticed?
- If the company that I'm working at does a bridge loan, what does it mean? Do they have to tell their employees when they do a bridge loan?
- I am having a disagreement with one of my investors over where to take our company (strategy-wise). Any suggestions on how to best navigate this?
- What is the #1 reason startups fail? How do you avoid that issue?
In the "Ask The Lawyer" segment, Mitch Zuklie of Orrick discusses the concerns of student entrepreneurs.