FounderLine is a live weekly webcast devoted to helping startup founders succeed, hosted by seven-time startup entrepreneur and investor Joe Beninato. Each week, Joe welcomes an experienced entrepreneur or investor to discuss startup-related topics and field questions from entrepreneurs around the world. FounderLine is broadcast live, and viewers are welcome to send questions via email or twitter. For more information, go to founderline.com.
In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest Hiten Shah of Quick Sprout answer viewer questions including:
- What are some of the best techniques you've seen for growing traffic for consumer web sites and mobile apps?
- If your startup has to ask a founder to leave, what advice can you give about that?
- What's the most difficult situation you've experienced as a founder and how did you handle it?
- Who are your 3 favorite seed investors and why?
- What are the most common mistakes you see startup CEOs making?