FounderLine host Joe Beninato and guest Josh Elman of Greylock Partners answer listener questions including:
- What are the verticals you are most interested in exploring from an investment standpoint?
- How does having a strong product background help you in picking a company to invest in?
- What do you consider the ideal founding team in terms of engineers, designers, business people, etc.
- When you start a company, what is the ideal time to bring in a product manager? How much of a role should the product manager have?
- How do you keep the pace of innovation after a startup is acquired by another company?
In the "Ask the Lawyer" segment, Mitch Zuklie of Orrick discusses how best to work with consultants.