Gabrielle Kaufman is the director of training and technical assistance for the Los Angeles County Perinatal Mental Health Task Force, a dance/movement therapist, and professional clinical counselor. She works extensively with new families and aids in providing solutions to many parenting concerns. Listen to this episode to take a deeper look at postpartum mood disorders.
Listen and Learn:
- The two things to think about when it comes to baby blues
- A breakdown of the cultural and clinical misconceptions surrounding postpartum depression
- What the media doesn’t portray when it comes to postpartum depression
- Ways we can normalize maternal and paternal mental health
- How to spread awareness in clinics and classrooms with these tips
Certificate training in perinatal mental health for professionals.
Self-help app for new moms.
Community health provider manual.
Free webinar series.
For local resources around the country and world, go to Postpartum Support International.
To learn more about Gabrielle, click here.
Recognizing & Treating Postpartum Depression: A Practitioner’s Guide
Understanding Mother & Baby Care Curriculum
Postpartum: From Pregnant to Parent
Parenting BASICS: Self-Care for Moms and Fatherhood Series