Thinking of starting or revamping your Fatherhood class? Ginny Robinson joins us to share tips and tricks to creating a successful fatherhood class. She offers ideas on formatting, marketing, teaching dads during social distancing & insights into what dads want to know.
Ginny Robinson has been a nurse for over 50 years and spent the last 32 years at her current hospital in Plano TX. She has worked in many different areas of maternal child nursing including lactation and bereavement. One of her main roles right now is community education including childbirth education programs and community outreach for all ages.
- The main things on dads’ minds
- Team teaching creates more interest
- Dads teach the baby about the world
- Building confidence and empowering through class
- Ways to market classes to keep them full