Natalie S. Burke is the president and CEO of CommonHealth ACTION (CHA), where she provides visionary leadership for CHA’s business development and model capacity building and programs. She is the co-director of the Health Leaders national program center and directs Kaiser Permanente’s Institute for Equitable Leadership in Baltimore, Maryland. Listen to this episode for more on setting the tone on health equity and creating positive change.
Listen and Learn:
- Getting involved and thinking about how health equity affects different populations
- How to create opportunities for people to be as healthy as possible
- How constructive discomfort can inspire change
- Introspection and our individual journey toward equity
- How biases and decisions play into provider practices
Resources from Natalie: