Laurel Wilson is the owner of MotherJourney, a comprehensive perinatal support and education business. She is the co-author of best-selling books, a perinatal expert, international breastfeeding speaker, and mother with over 25-years’ experience working with women in the childbearing year. Listen to this episode for a look inside how prenatal and postpartum cannabis use can affect babies.
Listen and Learn:
- The myths and misconceptions about the type of people that use marijuana
- Consequences of the use of marijuana in the childbearing year
- How different concentrations and forms of marijuana can affect pregnancy and child development
- Why federally-funded research does not include most cannabis users today
- How cannabis use impacts breastfeeding