Learn how you should be measuring your PR campaigns and what the current PR measurement trends are with our guest Johna Burke. Burke is the Global Managing Director at the International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication with more than 20 years of experience and proven results in B2B and B2C marketing and public relations.
Our episode guest is Johna Burke, global managing director at the International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication. Burke has more than 20 years of experience with proven results in B2B and B2C marketing and public relations.
- Keep up with the PR industry’s key measurement trends.
- You might be missing some key measurement opportunities in your PR campaigns.
Five things you’ll learn from this episode:
- What are the current trends of measurement in the PR industry?
- What is the difference between inputs, outputs, outtakes, outcomes, and impacts?
- What are some overlooked impacts you should be measuring?
- What is the purpose of AMEC?
- Why should you focus on communication to build relationships?
- “We are seeing a trend in people measuring outcomes instead of just the outputs.” [email protected]
- “If you don’t have a good reputation and if you aren’t trusted in your industry, then no matter how many leads you get, the funnel is going to take a lot longer to cycle through.” [email protected]
- “People need to start doing some testing now to understand and prepare for pivot points in the new economy.” [email protected]
- “Behind every B2B transaction is a B2C relationship.” [email protected]
- “‘What is the goal you’re trying to accomplish and what are the items that you need in your toolkit to be able to properly solve that problem?’ Is always the best question as opposed to, ‘What are the tools and technology I can use?’” [email protected]
- “Advertising, marketing, and PR work best when they are blind, consistent, and transparent to what the market is looking for.” [email protected]
If you enjoyed the episode, would you please leave us a review?
Contact info and resources:
About your host Jason Mudd:
On Top of PR host, Jason Mudd, is the CEO and managing partner of Axia Public Relations. He is a trusted adviser and dynamic strategist for some of America’s most admired brands. Since 1994, he's worked with American Airlines, Budweiser, Dave & Buster’s, H&R Block, Hilton, HP, Miller Lite, New York Life, Pizza Hut, Southern Comfort, and Verizon. He founded Axia in 2002.
Presented by: ReviewMaxer, the platform for monitoring, improving, and promoting online customer reviews.ReviewMaxer
On Top of PR brought to you by ReviewMaxer
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/OnTopofPR)