Learn how you can be a trusted adviser to your team and clients with our guest Del Galloway, vice president of communications at Wells Fargo. Galloway’s 35-year career includes practice in agency, corporate, and nonprofit sectors. He’s also served as a public relations educator.
Our episode guest is Del Galloway, vice president of communications at Wells Fargo. Galloway’s 35-year career includes practice in agency, corporate, and nonprofit sectors. He’s also served as a public relations educator.
Being a trusted adviser doesn’t take years of experience. You have to earn respect and be authentic.
Five things you’ll learn from this episode:
- How should your company respond during a crisis?
- How did Wells Fargo handle 2020’s crises?
- How can you be a trusted advisor to your team and clients?
- Why is it important to be authentic?
- An update on the 2020 Public Relations Society of America virtual international
- “The crucible of crisis is often when ingenuity and innovation happen.” [email protected]
- “An organization with values such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and representation must speak out.” [email protected]
- “Understand the way your leaders think.” [email protected]
- “Be you. Authenticity will never steer you wrong. It may on occasion rub some people the wrong way, and it may slow you down temporarily, but ultimately it will advance you.” [email protected]
- “Be smart and be brief.” - @JasonMudd9
If you enjoyed the episode, would you please leave us a review?
About Del Galloway:
Galloway has a gift for “connecting the dots” between organizations and stakeholders, brands and consumers, key influentials and communities.
It is his understanding of relationships and his ability to convey the right messages at the right time — when to push and when to pause — that have made Galloway a trusted adviser to clients worldwide.
His 35-year career includes practice in the agency, corporate, and nonprofit sectors, and he served as a public relations educator.
Contact info and resources:
About your host Jason Mudd:
On Top of PR host, Jason Mudd, is the CEO and managing partner of Axia Public Relations. He is a trusted adviser and dynamic strategist for some of America’s most admired brands. Since 1994, he's worked with American Airlines, Budweiser, Dave & Buster’s, H&R Block, Hilton, HP, Miller Lite, New York Life, Pizza Hut, Southern Comfort, and Verizon. He founded Axia in 2002.ReviewMaxer
Presented by: ReviewMaxer, the platform for monitoring, improving, and promoting online customer reviews.
On Top of PR brought to you by ReviewMaxer
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/OnTopofPR)