Learn about effective media monitoring in 2020 with our guest Cathy Del Colle. Del Colle is the president of Burrelles and has an extensive working knowledge of media monitoring.
Our episode guest is Cathy Del Colle, president of Burrelles. She began her career with Burrelles in 1987 and has extensive experience in effective media monitoring.
Media monitoring in 2020 and beyond
Five things you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why is media monitoring important to an organization?
- How can a media monitoring company help your organization?
- What is the new trend in media monitoring in 2020?
- Is monitoring print as important as monitoring web and social media?
- How has technology changed media monitoring?
- “We provide our clients with content that is relevant to them in all media streams.” — @cdelcolle
- “Maybe you don’t want to monitor everything in the news but as it relates to your industry, as it relates to different things that might be important for your employees and your company.” — @cdelcolle
- “We’re an extension of a PR team” — @cdelcolle
- “We haven’t found the technology for the computer to take over and provide human opinion” — @cdelcolle
If you enjoyed the episode, would you please leave us a review?
About Cathy Del Colle:
Cathy Del Colle is the president of Burrelles, a media monitoring company that provides organizations with seamless personalized connections to media data across all platforms.
Del Colle started her career with Burrelles 23 years ago in sales and has been involved with client services since 1996. She has extensive working experience in what PR professionals need and has developed a close relationship with many practitioners over the years.
About your host Jason Mudd:
On Top of PR host, Jason Mudd, is the CEO and managing partner of Axia Public Relations. He is a trusted adviser and dynamic strategist for some of America’s most admired brands. Since 1994, he's worked with American Airlines, Budweiser, Dave & Buster’s, H&R Block, Hilton, HP, Miller Lite, New York Life, Pizza Hut, Southern Comfort, and Verizon. He founded Axia in 2002.
Presented by: ReviewMaxer, the platform for monitoring, improving, and promoting online customer reviews. ReviewMaxer
On Top of PR brought to you by ReviewMaxer
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/OnTopofPR)