Listen in as Tech Vitals's hosts Debbie Gregory and Zac Hillyard talk with three industry experts about their personal and professional experiences regarding lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic. They share challenges, opportunities, and solutions their teams have experienced with the outbreak response efforts.
- Patrick Casey, AIA, Vice President - Facilities Operations and Planning, University of Miami Health System
- Hiyam Nadel, Director, Center of Innovations in Care Delivery, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Clay Seckman, PE, HFDP, Healthcare Market Sector Leader, Smith Seckman Reid, Inc.
- UM's Efforts for MD Anderson- https://emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/ow8ab/427081342cd4f8a5f2f7d0d6285bfde1/2020.04.03_UM_s_Efforts_for_MD_Anderson.pdf
- Back to Work Covid Mitigation Efforts- https://emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/ow8ab/bbeda8cbb16bbddb5b5d8c3821ef5fe9/2020.05.01_Back_to_Work_Covid_Mitigation_Efforts.pdf
- Guide for Re-opening Outpatient Care Centers- https://emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/ow8ab/5f08b9383ba37b14531265e79b6c7593/guide-for-re-opening-outpatient-care-centers-sop---05082020.pdf