"10 things top-performing salespeople know is a waste of their time." Reverent is not something this one is as we poke fun at leadership and marketing along with offering advice and best practices to correct these items.
You can find us as Bowties and Business on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and a host of other services. There are other high performance sales tools available at https://timkubiak.com
10 Things High Performing Salespeople Know is a Waste of Their Time
- Endless Pipeline Reviews so you feel “good” about the company number.
- Committing Unnatural Acts for “Upside” to Help the Company Make Up for All the Schmucks that Can’t Close a Deal.
- Get Your Customer Base to Attend Webinars so marketing can keep selling webinars to vendors instead of helping you make sales.
- Being Asked to Share Wins because No One Else is Winning
- Increased Quota to Make Sure My Manager Hits Their Nut and Keeps Their Gig.
- Every CFO Thinking You are Making Too Much Money.
- Products or Services that get dreamed up, have no market demand and no customer research showing they do but you are expected to “make them happen” and push it anyway.
- Updating CRM as a CheckBox Exercise
- Adding “Customer’s” to Marketing's Mailing List
- Being Treated Like All the Others Sales People Instead of the Snipers They Are